€ 214.00 + PDV (20%)
The TA7104 is an ATA (Analog Terminal Adapter) providing 4 ports to plug analog phones or faxes and connect them to the IP system as SIP terminals.
The TA7104 is fully compatible with SIP standard and supports both basic and compressed codec: G.711, G.726, G.729a/b for voice and G.711 and T.38 for fax. So it can cooperate with MiVoice MX-ONE Telephony System and several other SIP compatible phone systems.
- Voice codecs: G.711 (A-law, μ-law), G.726, G.729a/b
- Fax: (G.711), G.726, T.38
- Fax tone detection
- 4 x RJ11 analog phone/fax (FXS) interface
- 2 x 10/100 Base-T Ethernet RJ-45 connectors
- DHCP client
- Web-based GUI
- SNMPv1/v2/v3 agent
- Support for IPv6
- QoS features support
- Security: HTTPS, TLS, SRTP